This is the time of the year when it is important to reach as many as potential customers as soon as possible. In fact, after the latest spring hail storm, it is important to make sure that your business contact as many property owners as possible. Fortunately, you have contracted with a performance marketing group that has promised to help you achieve these goals.
This performance marketing group has provided your company with customer service call center resources that were helping you sign up customers the morning after the storm. From roof damage to window damage, as well as gutter and siding damage, there is much work that needs to be done in many neighborhoods throughout the city. And while you cannot get all of the work done at once, you can find a way to make sure that you have as many jobs scheduled as possible.
Performance Marketing Call Centers Provide Important Services to Many Kinds of Companies
Whether you own a roofing company or a retail clothing store, it is always important that you reach as many possible potential customers as possible. In fact, without the use of the latest digital marketing techniques it can be difficult to compete in any market. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that inbound and outbound marketing techniques help individual companies succeed as well as how these practices impact the economy of the entire nation:
- 94% of Americans indicate that they would take advantage of an exclusive offer provided by a brand that the brand would not typically offer the general public. Outbound telemarketing offers a way to push these brand promotions.
- 72% of businesses indicate that improving customer experience is their top priority.
- 70% of buying experiences are essentially based on how the customer feels they are being treated.
- Increasing customer retention rates by 5% increases profits by 25% to 95%, according to a research study by Bain and Company.
- Research indicates that It is 25 times more expensive to bring on a new customer than it is to keep an already existing cusomter.
- 62% of companies view customer experience delivered by the contact centers as a competitive differentiator.
Finding a way to capitalize on a major weather event is important if you want to make sure that your company is as successful as possible when it comes to generating new business.