If you are considering joining a reputable public relations agency, consider some basic information on what PR agencies do on a daily basis. At a public relations agency, you can expect the culture of the communications firm to model the type of interpersonal relationships they are providing their clients with. A communications agency team helps work out the strategy and messaging that occurs between the client and their target audience or consumers.
Creating visibility for the client’s brand is one of the main goals of a public relations firm is the job of this specialist, using content creators help to distribute the client’s unique content for attention to the brand. This can also create a network of specialists to be available to the client for a vast variety of business needs. According to Media Kix, 80% of marketers and over 88% of public relations experts believe that digital storytelling is the future of communications. A Chicago communication agency may have the right business model for you to consider applying for their team. To learn more, contact someone you can trust with knowledge and experience.
Americans are known for their ingenuity and one of he best ways to witness this is by looking at the many ways that used shipping containers have been repurposed. Through creative engineering and the latest retrofitting techniques, there are many times when used shipping containers are recycled into a number of store fronts, storage solutions, and other purposes.
Steel shipping containers play significant roles in the transportation industry of the world. From the furniture that we purchase to the cars building materials that we need, there are many times when we would be without the items that we need if it were not for the 40 foot shipping containers that we see the travel back and forth across the country.
Storage Containers Offer a Wide Range of Options for Many Industries
The nation’s farmers have often been known for the inventive use of used materials. For years, used shipping containers have been repurposed as rugged storage sheds in fields and on farms for years. In some cases, these shipping containers have even been repurposed as large billboard to advertise upcoming local events. Like any good idea, of course, the use of these steel containers has expanded to many other purposes as well. As retail options, there are some places where an entire shopping centers have been constructed from these containers. Creatively stacked and reconfigured, these steel containers can create a two story shopping experience that allows shoppers to visit a number of unique stores and restaurants in a fairly small space.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the shipping container industry and the value of recycling these important transportation industries:
- Currently there are over 17 million shipping containers in circulation across the globe, with the number of active shipping containers at more then five million. In total, these containers make nearly 200 million trips a year, according to Billie Box.
- An average container ship, in one year, travels the equivalent of 75% of the way to the moon and back during its regular travel across the ocean.
- As 95% of the world’s cargo moves by ship, these ships are the most common way to transport cargo.
- If taken care of with regular maintenance, shipping conainers can last for a total of 20 years, according to Container Auction.
- A standard twenty-foot equivalent unit (TEU) container can hold approximately 3,500 shoe boxes, and a 40 foot high cube can hold more than 8,000 shoe boxes.
- For each recycled shipping container Americans are reusing nearly 3,500 kg worth of steel. The nation isare also saving all of the traditional building materials like bricks, mortar, and wood, which do not need to be used.
Finding a way to reuse one of the most important transportation vessels in the world taps into the creativity of engineers in many different industries.