If you are a parent you understand the importance of making sure that everyone is your family is safe. From when they are in your home to in your car and when they are at work or at play, few things are more important than the safety of your entire family. For this reason, it should come as no surprise that many parents take the time and spend the money to install a safety window film on many of the vehicles that they drive. In a time when many environmentalists and scientists are becoming more and more concerned about the dangerous UVA rays that can pass through windows, in fact, it makes sense that the benefits of safety film are even more important.
Fortunately, professional window tint film can help you make sure that you are doing everything within your power to protect yourself and your loved ones. From security window tint that is installed in offices around the country to serve as a deterrent to thieves to safety window film applied to vehicle windows, we are fortunate to live in a time when there are technologies and available products to keep us protected from some of the damage that we appear to be doing to our atmosphere. Whether you are someone who challenges the scientific studies that indicate that we are creating a bigger hole in our ozone or not, most of us would agree that it is better to be safe than sorry when it comes to protecting those we love and care about the most.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the window tinting options that many of individuals and businesses think about when it comes to security as well as dangerous UVA rays:
- In addition to keeping rooms cooler and cutting down on cooling costs, window tint can block up to 79% of solar heat.
- Many home owners can save as much as 40% on their utility bills by tinting their windows.
- 52% of respondents to a recent International Window Film Association survey indicated that they worry about the sun fading their drapes, carpets, and home furnishings.
- 66% of of U.S. adults believe that when they are inside, the sun cannot damage their skin, according to a recent International Window Film Association survey.
- While still allowing 30% to 80% of visible light to get through, residential and commercial window films can cut down glare by more than 50%.
- Window film is an effective solution, offering substantial indoor protection by blocking up to 99.9% of UVA radiation. Without this film, as many as 50% of UVA rays can pass through windows.
Professionally installed safety window films can help you protect not only yourself, but those you love as well.