Businesses and individuals have multiple goals when it comes to cleaning. The first goal, of course, is to get the area being cleaned to be as clean as possible. There are other concerns now, such as the time it will take to get the job done, the efficacy at killing germs and mold, and the overall impact the process will have on the environment. More and more people and companies are looking away from harsh cleaners and dangerous chemicals. To achieve all of these goals, people are turning to new cleaning methods. This is one reason that dry ice cleaning services are becoming more and more popular. There are a lot of good reasons to clean surfaces with dry ice. some of those are:
- Dry ice cleaning services are some of the most environmentally friendly services around. Many people think this is the best reason to use dry ice blasting services. A lot of the traditional cleaning services and products are bad for the environment and the health of anyone who lives or works in the areas. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has put out studies showing how dangerous the cleaning products that are used can be. They have found that the air inside many office buildings is more polluted than the air outside, due to the products used to clean the offices. When you clean surfaces with dry ice, you have none of the chemicals used. A lot of people think that when a lot of bleach is used, the area is made sterile and healthy. They then use a ton of it. For a lot of people with allergies and asthma, this can cause a lot of health problems. These can be avoided by cleaning with dry ice.
- It is a much more cost-effective way to handle cleaning jobs. When people make the investment in ice blasting solutions, you do have to spend some money on the equipment need but after that, the costs go way down. The way to price out and see how much less you can spend when you clean surfaces with dry ice, you need to look at how much you spend on traditional cleaning products, and how often these have to be replenished, you will see how much more this costs than using dry ice blasting techniques.
- Dry ice cleaning techniques take a lot less time. When traditional methods of cleaning are employed with harsh chemicals, it takes a lot of time. In one hour using dry ice blasting methods and equipment, one person can do a job that would normally take several hours by a team. That also saves a lot of money. And the process will leave your space cleaner than the traditional methods. There is also no drying time when you use dry ice.
- You will not damage anything. When you clean surfaces with dry ice, you know you are cleaning with something that will not do damage to your stuff. This is not the same when you use abrasive sponges and chemicals. These can scratch, erode, and destroy many different surfaces. This also means it is safe to use around delicate and expensive electronic equipment.
- Using dry ice will get rid of germs and mold. Experts have found that the average computer keyboard, desk, and phone have tens of thousands of bacteria and viruses. These surfaces are usually dirtier than most public toilets. Mold is also an issue in homes and businesses around the country. The CDC has been able to identify more than 2,000 kinds of mold and none of them are good for a person’s health. Many traditional cleaners cannot kill all of the mold, bacteria, and viruses that lurk all over. They simply may not be able to reach all of the bugs and mold to kill it. Keep in mind, leaving just a few of any of them will mean the population will bounce back quickly and you will have the same amount you had before you cleaned in no time.
More and more environmentally friendly products for cleaning are coming out now. Cleaning with dry ice can be one of the most cost-effective, fastest, and most environmentally friendly around.