Although its original intent was social connections and entertainment, social media marketing has grown in to much more. In fact, a survey might show that many Americans found out about the nation’s most deadly shooting in LAs Vegas through their social media feed. And while many Americans now find the news stories that they read on their social media feeds, businesses across the country know that on both average and extraordinary times, consumers rely on their social media page to keep them informed. Whether it is information about ticket sales for an upcoming country music concert or the announcement that a major country music performance has turned into a national tragedy.
Is Your Company Using the Power of Social Media Marketing to Get Its Message Out?
Today’s social media platforms serve as a way to not only communicate and keep in touch with friends and family, but also a way for companies to reach their current and potential customers. By promoting their products and services, companies can reach customers through organic content on social media platforms. With a team of writers who are given facts and figures, digital marketing services are able to produce that helps capture keywords and push organic content that draws customers to client websites.
Consider some of these statistics about how content marketing and video marketing can help your company get its message to both current and potential customers:
- B2B marketers allocated an average of 28% of their total marketing budget to content marketing in the year 2015, according to the Content Marketing Institute.
- 61% of marketers said improving their search engine optimization (SEO) and increasing their organic presence was their top inbound marketing priority in the year 2017, according to HubSpot, a marketer and developer of software products for inbound marketing and sales.
- 72% of marketers indicate that relevant content creation was the most effective SEO tactic in the year 2015, according to research completed by Ascend2, a research-based marketing company doing work exclusively for data companies, marketing technology, and digital marketing agencies.
- 92% of marketers say social media is important to their business, according to Social Media Examiner.
- 88% of marketers want to know how to measure their return on investment for social media activities, according to Social Media Examiner.
Creating a group of customers who follow your company posts can help you inform your followers about the latest specials that you are offering and the latest products that you are featuring.