The ads are nearly impossible to avoid. They blink in the corner of your screen. They crawl across the middle of the story that you read online. Sometimes, they play music and you cannot quite figure out how to shut them off. the fact of the matter is, today’s digital marketing ploys are so effective they are nearly impossible to ignore.
When was the last time you made it all of the way through an online article without clicking away to an announcement advertising a dropped airfare rate for a flight that you checked on earlier in the week? When was the last time that you ignored every single one of the curious headlines that show up on the sidebar of your social media site? For today’s digital consumer, internet marketing services are both attractive and annoying. And while you may try to stay focused on the task at hand, pay per click advertising strategy that some companies employ is so enticing that it almost always attracts a few hundred users.
If you have a business and have not yet taken advantage of the latest digital marketing strategies like search engine optimization (SEO), you are likely missing out. From website analysis to targeted email marketing, today’s digital marketing techniques work.
Are You Happy with Your Company’s Online Presence?
If your company is relying on old marketing strategies and is not taking advantage of the latest digital marketing techniques you may not be getting the number of customers that you want. Whether you are a small brick and mortar gift shop with only three employees or you are a company that has 70 employees mowing, weeding, and landscaping both residential and commercial locations, search engine marketing consulting services can help you reach your goals.
- Marketing is an ever changing strategy.
- A company that wants to stay ahead in today’s digital marketing world needs to make sure that it is working with a leading search engine marketing consulting firm.
- Kitties and puppies get noticed! What trend is your company following to make sure that you capture your share of the available consumers?
- Estimates indicate that blogs are 63% more likely to influence a consumer’s purchasing decisions than are newspapers.
- Successful online marketing teams do more than follow the latest trends, they also set the new agendas that others attempt to follow.
- Until your company decides to create and update a blog on its site, you will likely miss out on many opportunities. Studies show that companies that make more than 15 blog posts a month get five times more traffic.
- Research indicates that buyers go through about 57% of the purchasing process before ever talking to a sales representative. Much of this research is done online.
- Every time customers visit your website you have an opportunity to influence their purchase decisions.
- Year end numbers have always been important, but paying attention to the number of followers your company has is a new statistic that many track.
- Online sales are often influenced by customer reviews and comments.
- Users are impatient. Make sure that your website never makes a visitor wait by providing fast and immediate loading results.
- Google owns an estimated 65% to 70% of the entire search engine market worldwide. It is essential that your marketing team knows how to use this platform/
- Estimated numbers indicate that 75% of search engine users do not scroll past the first page of search results, so it is important that you make that first page.
- Today’s digital marketing techniques require full time workers who make a habit of analyzing the the latest trends.
- Nearly 86% of consumers indicate that using a search engine allowed them to learn something new or important that also helped increase their knowledge.
- On average, Americans conduct 12 billion searches every month.
- The average yield for email marketing is $44.25 for every dollar that is spent.
- Internet visibility can make or break both new and established companies.
- ComScore reports that mobile internet usage surpassed desktop internet usage in June of 2014.
- E-mail that is opened on smartphones and tablets has increased by 80% across the globe in the last six months.
- Does your company take advantage of the online marketing strategies that are available?Finding a marketing team that can help you create a powerful website is an essential first step.