Home maintenance is a never ending battle, but to make sure that the comfort, efficiency, and safety of your home is at its best home repair work is a necessity. From consulting with someone about residential attic insulation installation to making sure that you are working with the most qualified plumbers, there are many decisions that you make that will increase the value and comfort of your home.
Likewise, if you own a small or large business or rental properties, it is also important to stay on top of all the necessary and needed maintenance tasks. From knowing which commercial electricians to call to call to understanding the complexity of a HVAC system, if you are not making the best decisions the value of your company or property can decrease significantly.
Residential and Commercials Electricians and Other Contractors Are Important to Value a Property
Whether you are a first time home owner of an experienced commercial property investor, it is always important to understand the role that maintenance plays in the value of your investments. A significant way to make sure that you are getting the right maintenance, of course, comes in hiring the best licensed and qualified contractors. Consider this list of facts and figures about the role that residential and commercial electricians and various other contractors play in maintain a home or a business:
- By simply fixing easily corrected household water leaks home owners can save as much as 10% on their water bills.
- In fact, one running toilet leaks as much as of 200 gallons of water every single day that it is not repaired.
- 85% of American homes have hard water, a condition that contains high levels of magnesium and calcium. Failing to address this issue can lead to clogged pipes and difficult to clean water fixtures.
- HVAC systems account for 40% to 60% of total energy consumption in most commercial buildings, so it is important to have these systems checked and services on a regular basis.
- For medical, industrial, and domestic applications, people have been using reverse osmosis since the 1970s to purify fresh water.
- Compared to models in the 1990s, new air conditioners today use nearly 50% less energy.
Both residential and commercial property owners have a significant amount of money invested in their homes and businesses. The best way to at least maintain, and in many cases add, to the value of these properties is to work with licensed contractors for needed repairs and additions.