Created for the food and beverage industry, as well as the biological and pharmaceutical fields, jacketed tank manufacturers are in high demand. As the nation continues to rely on advancements in the healthiest way to produce and serve food, for instance, jacketed tank manufacturers play important role in the restaurant and food production industries. Perhaps just as importantly, jacketed vessels like stainless steel chemical tanks are used in the testing and production of pharmaceuticals that will help us live healthier and longer lives.
Chemical tanks made out of stainless steel have been around for decades, but the latest jacketed versions of these tanks have made then more uniform in appearance, as well as more easy to clean and maintain.
Stainless Steel Products Play Important Roles in Many Industries
From tank cooling jackets to more typical uses for stainless steel chemical tanks, there are many ways that this versatile product plays many roles in the lives we live. Keeping food and beverage products as safe as possible in many restaurant settings to making sure that there will always be a way for pharmaceutical and biological products to stay uncontaminated, there are many times when stainless steel tanks, in a number of forms, are used. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that steel products are used in this world, as well as the impact they will have on the economy of the nation:
- Stainless steel is a generic name for several different steels that all are a minimum of 10.5% chromium by mass.
- Four of the most commonly used types of metal used in the U.S. construction industry are carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and copper.
- Reaching remarkable value by the year 2023, the global pressure vessel market is expected to grow at 6% compound annual growth rate (CAGR).
- With a yield strength of 260 megapascals (Mpa), carbon steel has a tensile strength of 580 Mpa.
- Employing over 142,000 people, the U.S. is one of the top steel-producing industries in the world.
Stainless steel products are s versatile that even though they may have first been used for one particular purpose, they can still be reused in another format. From jacketed tank manufacturers that may have once only produced these stainless steel items for biological use, many of these items have now also been transitioned for use in the food and beverage industry.