The news is scary.
In fact, some of the television news programs are so frightening that many people do not have them on when young children are around. The number of home invasions and home burglaries, alone, is alarming. When you also factor in the number of businesses that experience break ins as well, it can seem that few places in the world are very safe.
How about where you live or where you work? Have you had recent break ins or burglaries that have made you fear for the safety of yourself, your family, and your possessions? If you are concerned about your safety, have you taken the necessary measures to make you, your family, and your property more secure? From access control systems and solutions to the most simple house alarms, there are many options for the latest security.
Access Control Systems and Solutions Help Businesses Guard Against Theft
Businesses pay special attention to measures that keep their employees and their property safe. By monitoring who is coming in and out of a building, for instance, workers are still able to come into work on their own schedules. From surveillance videos that help to protect equipment and supplies to outdoor cameras that monitor all entrances and exits, the installation of these security systems are a good investment.
Consider these statistics about security camera solutions, as well as access control systems and solutions:
- Ranging anywhere from 30 seconds to three minutes, most alarm systems have a built in delay before the system contacts a monitoring company.
- 14% of businesses have an alarm system.
- Approximately 83% of offenders indicate that they would attempt to determine if an alarm was present before attempting a burglary, according to a study of convicted burglars.
- 67% of burglaries can be avoided with the installation of a video surveillance system.
- At retail businesses that sell merchandise, 38% of inventory shrink can be attributed to shoplifting. Another 34.5% of inventory shrink is attributed to employee theft. Both of these kinds of losses can be limited or eliminated by reliable and effective security cameras.
- 38 million is the number of alarm activations police respond to every year.
Home and office security systems are an worthwhile investment that helps protect your family, your employees, and your property.
See this link for more references.